WETLANDS & OTHER WATERS
Wetlands and other waters are regulated by federal and state laws (CWA/CPCWQCA/FGC). If you need assistance with understanding what is regulated and how to obtain any necessary approvals, we are here to help.
Specific Services Offered
- Site Assessment – We can quickly visit your project and provide you with an assessment of any approvals you may need.
- Application Preparation – Let us know if you need assistance with preparing your application, including project strategy and consultant coordination.
- Application Processing – We are well-versed with the application process through the agencies that may require approval (U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, CA Regional Water Board, CA Department of Fish & Wildlife). Let us know if you need assistance.
- Advocacy – We are expert at finding the most effective ways to move your project applications through public agency requirements, staff requests, meetings, and approvals.
- Mitigation – We have extensive experience in mitigation strategy, banking, onsite restoration, and monitoring